Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Stony OHV for Memorial Day!

Heading up to Stony this weekend! This might end up being a torturing idea but I am not brining my bike up. Me and a buddy are gonna camp at a few locations and check out some spots in the Stony OHV area. Were hoping to hit up Snow Mountain, which in the 15 years I've been going up there have never stopped to visit, I want to attempt to find Blue Slides lake which should be a short hike off a mountain road that veers off M-10 once you start heading towards the Upper Lake OHV area. Basically I'm going to have a lot of great information to contribute to this blog as well as pictures of areas that are hard to find pictures of!

I don't know about you but I love this area so I think putting some cool photos up will prove to find some appreciative viewers! Have a great memorial day weekend! Brap!


Keep checking back for interesting industry updates as well as information concerning OHV use in the Mendocino National Forest! Thanks for reading! Tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment